Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This seminar is designed for senior managers, leaders and professionals who are responsible for driving company growth by creating or eliciting new ideas and paradigms. Alternatively, you may be stuck with your own ‘logical’ career journey and seeking an opportunity to explore beyond its boundaries. It will also be of great benefit to anyone who wants to forge innovative approaches to communications, or to human resource and training managers searching for breakthrough ideas and tools they can use to harness the creativity in others within their organization.
About the course
Have you ever found yourself confronted with a problem at work and wondered why it keeps recurring? Did you feel empowered enough to do anything about it? Continuous improvement is a structured process of change that addresses problems or improvement opportunities so that performance objectives are met and performance is enhanced and consistently delivered.
In this course, we will provide you with tools and techniques to use to implement a continuous improvement process in your workplace. You will also learn about the role you will need to play in supporting others in your team to exercise responsibility and decision-making to improve the quality and consistency of work outputs. This course is targeted at those responsible for improving the efficiency and quality of systems and processes. It should be completed by all managers, team leaders, operational staff and supervisors who are looking for tools and techniques to continuously improve their output.
- Set out their personal leadership brand
- Select appropriate techniques for self-discovery
- Demonstrate innovative methods for harnessing others’ creative potential
- Articulate a vision using multiple sensory representations
- Communicate their vision in refreshing and engaging ways
- Explore the outer limits of group creativity
- Set out creative options for implementing change
- The limitations of the rational
- Divergent approaches to problem-solving
- Letting go of logic • Analogous thinking modes
- Convergent and divergent modes
Overcoming Personal Blockers to Creativity
- Self-awareness and the nature of the ego
- Personal goal alignment
- Adaption and innovation: personal preferences for creating meaning
- Exploring attitudes to risk
- Left- and right-brain thinking
Developing the Vision Creatively
- Harnessing the power of the team
- Organizational culture and its influence on innovation
- Conflict as a catalyst for idea development
- Letting go of the ego
- Working with different creative preferences
Communicating the Vision Creatively
- Models of communication
- Viral visioning
- Authenticity and trust
- Letting go of the vision
- Leading without directing
From Ideas to Action: Creativity and Change
- Overcoming organizational barriers to creativity and change
- Nurturing a learning environment
- Building a creative consensus
- Engaging stakeholders creatively
- Influencing and motivating through change
## Course Methodology
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.