Who should attend
This program is recommended for all current or aspiring leaders, executive managers, team leaders and professional staff. The program is focused on people and how to motivate them to work together optimally. Therefore it’s applicable to all sector types and organisations where quality, high performance, innovation and an environment that enables all people to learn and grow, is critical.
About the course
This program is based on world’s best practice in developing high performance teams and working environments. The principles that underpin this program have been delivered to leaders and organisations in over thirty countries. Participants can expect to deepen their creative, analytical, practical, and emotional abilities. Participants can expect to be challenged to think, learn, laugh, share, communicate, and stretch and build leadership talents as they discover The 5 Alive Model for creating active learning environments.
This program takes a transformational approach to the meaning of leadership. The CEO is conceptualised as Chief Education Officer, with the main focus of leadership to create the best thinking and learning environments where people come together to create Group Genius.
Group Genius comes from Culture and Character that is defined by;
Collaboration Do you lead a silo within your organisation? Or are you a truly collaborative leader? How round is your table? How open, honest, respectful and robust is the sharing at your place?
Connectivity What is your strategy for continuous active engagement? How do you lead a team of connected employees? How connected are your people to an authentic purpose in work and life?
Communication Do you listen to all your people – internal and external? Does your place fall prey to the 7 Habits of Highly Defective Thinking and suffer Group Cosiness?
Courage in Creativity How do you and others in your organisation respond to new ideas? Is resistance and comfort with the familiar the default position? Or is thorough minded optimism, knowing that life (business) can be tough, and embracing the challenges, the norm?
- Lifelong leadership models that will prove to be valuable throughout the participants’ entire life and career
- Learning thinking models that participants can apply to the workplace, family, relationships, and to create sustainable mental and physical health
- Daily sharing, development, and coaching of leadership presentation and communication skills
- Every model, strategy, and approach will have a “What’s It Mean?” exploration for instant and sustained application in leading, learning and life
- An individually developed learning plan for on-going leadership development
- Visual summary sheets and a learning journal for further reference.
- Day 1: You The Leader
- Day 2: You The Motivator
- Day 3: You The Presenter
- Day 4: You The Learner - Leading Learning
- Day 5: You The Example
Professional Speaker and Trainer, Glenn Capelli delivers powerful and provocative ideas for todays world. Glenn’s contemporary methodology, real life examples and relatable stories will help you create sustainable high performance workplaces and relationships. Delivered in a clear, precise and en...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.