Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This course is for Engagement Champions -- human resources team members, business partners, leaders, managers or individual contributors -- anyone who is enthusiastic about creating an engaging work environment and championing engagement initiatives in their organization.
About the course
What Is Creating an Engaging Workplace Course for Engagement Champions?
This two-day course will empower you to be an Engagement Champion in your organization. It will prepare you to integrate employee engagement principles, offer advice, educate leaders and teams, and support engagement efforts to create an engaging workplace culture.
You will also learn how to facilitate a half-day course for managers on creating an engaging workplace.
What You’ll Learn
During this course, you will learn how to:
- promote and advocate for workplace engagement
- guide managers through the engagement process over time
- provide ongoing support to managers throughout the year
- empower managers to take the necessary steps to create engaged teams
- provide developmental and consulting conversations
- facilitate the half-day Creating an Engaging Workplace Course for Managers
The Virtual Experience
Gallup virtual courses don’t just replace an in-person course. They’re an experience unto themselves.
Designed for adult learners, this live virtual course combines video calls and independent learning assignments that prepare you to integrate new tools and discoveries into your everyday life, right away.
You’ll meet a network of instructors and classmates and work together with full video, audio and interactive functionality, including chat and breakout conversations.
With Gallup’s virtual expertise, the possibilities for transformative learning are endless.
- Engagement Matters
- The Role of Engagement Champions
- Creating an Engaging Workplace Course (Manager Education)
- Facilitation Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
- Discoveries and Homework
- Digging Deeper: The 12 Elements of Engagement
- Expanding Your Influence
- Engagement Coaching
- Preparing to Coach
- Review Q¹² Results and the State of the Team Conversation
- Make Engagement Intentional Throughout the Year
- Reassess and Modify the Approach as Needed and Share Best Practices
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.