Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Decision makers who want to get more insight and up to date knowledge on dealing with strategic issues.
- Managers who want to understand why and how their daily work is affected by and is affecting the strategy of a company. Non-economists who wants to understand the way of thinking and behaving strategy-driven business people.
About the course
We live in times of increasing change with ever stronger effects on companies and on individuals. The aim of this course is to develop the strategic thinking skills, evaluation of strategic alternatives, prediction, and management of strategic change. Based on real-life cases, participants will learn practical concepts and new approaches to strategic management. They will develop the ability to apply strategic thinking when analyzing their dynamic and complex current business situation and the implementation of new key business concepts. The purpose of this course is to better understand the competitive forces in a turbulent world in which an organization operates, with special emphasis on maintaining a superior competitive position of companies. Mastering the strategic management is the key competence to successfully face the challenges ahead.
- Understand what strategy means and why it is so important?
- Be able to think, plan and act strategically and thereby forecast the strategic change.
- Get to know the most important strategic instruments and methodologies.
- Having the knowledge what it takes to successfully implement a strategy.
- Be aware that company and individual agility is a base for any strategic success and how to develop and maintain it.
Dr. Dino Dogan is an experienced executive and a professor of Management at the Luxembourg School of Business. He has extensive experience in the telecommunications and media sector. Dino has worked 10 years with Alcatel in their german subsidiary and in their Paris headquarters. In the Telekom A...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.