Who should attend
This course is designed for leaders looking to further develop their communication and build confidence to have Radically Tough Conversations.
About the course
Teaching people the art of Courageous Conversations to build the confidence they need to have those tough conversations.
- Explore the importance of Courage and why you need it in the workplace.
- Identify communication styles and needs from within your team.
- Discuss and understand examples of influential communication.
- Discover the 5-step framework to having a Courageous Conversation.
- Learn how to create rapid rapport and trust with your team.
- Consider the non-verbal cue during conversation.
What is covered in the course?
- Unpacking the 5-step framework to have a Courageous Conversation.
- Communication adaptability within the workplace.
- Creating an awareness of subconscious stories using the iceberg model.
- Understanding the incubator of resentment.
- Building rapid rapport and trust.
- Sensory acuity; picking up the non-verbal cues during communication.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- practical strategies to have performance management conversations
- foundation tools and skills that you can apply right away to enhance your communication and approach to tough conversations
- confidence in managing conflict and performance.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- enhanced leadership capability and capacity
- improved individual and team performance and productivity
- a reduction in the number of people issues unnecessarily escalated to HR or more senior leaders
- increased performance from leader and team
- turnaround ‘toxic’ workplaces, or teams.
Ally NitschkeBachelor of Arts (Dance performance), Diploma Management and Leadership NLP Master practitioner, Certified PROSCI change practitioner, Certified 7 Effect Life Coach Known as a High Performance Leader, Ally is the Founder and head of Leadership Strategy at Made For More. Ally has been...
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.