Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This Oxford training course is aimed at:
- CSR practitioners
- Senior management involved in strategic decision-making and/or corporate governance
- HR professionals
- All personnel involved in communications, business strategy, supplier and community relations, sustainability, governmental affairs
About the course
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a MUST for companies who want to successfully operate nowadays. Regulatory changes, increased social and environmental awareness, reputational impacts from corporate culture and actions, along with the increasing need for a ‘social license to operate’, drive the need for all organisations to embed social responsibility practices in their corporate goals and operations.
Sound CSR practices can make or break a company’s reputation, outreach and strategies. This very practical Oxford training course seeks to create a better understanding of CSR in all its dimensions and help delegates implement and drive the social responsibility agenda in their own organisations.
- Better understand the role of Corporate Social Responsibility in business strategy
- Showcase CSR in all its dimensions (incl. responsible investment, oil & gas sector, environmental sustainability, responsible restructuring)
- Analysing and reporting impact
- Develop meaningful stakeholder engagement techniques
- Devise strategic plans based on the social, economic and environmental impact of the business
- Building a business case for CSR
- Governance codes and voluntary CSR schemes and practices
- Responsible supply chains and responsible management practices
- Differences between CSR, ethics and marketing
- Practicalities within CSR: developing and implementing a strategy, assessing impact and reporting
- Understanding the importance of stakeholder management with key exercises to engage effectively
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.