Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a MUST for companies who want to successfully operate nowadays. Regulatory changes, increased social and environmental awareness, reputational impacts from corporate culture and actions, along with the increasing need for a ‘social license to operate’, drive the need for all organisations to embed social responsibility practices in their corporate goals and operations.
Sound CSR practices can make or break a company’s reputation, outreach and strategies. This very practical Oxford training course seeks to create a better understanding of CSR in all its dimensions and help delegates implement and drive the social responsibility agenda in their own organisations.
- Better understand the role of Corporate Social Responsibility in business strategy
- Showcase CSR in all its dimensions (incl. responsible investment, oil & gas sector, environmental sustainability, responsible restructuring)
- Analysing and reporting impact
- Develop meaningful stakeholder engagement techniques
- Devise strategic plans based on the social, economic and environmental impact of the business
- Building a business case for CSR
- Governance codes and voluntary CSR schemes and practices
- Responsible supply chains and responsible management practices
- Differences between CSR, ethics and marketing
- Practicalities within CSR: developing and implementing a strategy, assessing impact and reporting
- Understanding the importance of stakeholder management with key exercises to engage effectively
Who should attend
This Oxford training course is aimed at:
- CSR practitioners
- Senior management involved in strategic decision-making and/or corporate governance
- HR professionals
- All personnel involved in communications, business strategy, supplier and community relations, sustainability, governmental affairs