Corporate Affairs Academy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Said Business School.Full disclaimer.
Improve the impact of corporate affairs across your organisation and on an individual business leader basis. Attendees of the Corporate Affairs Academy benefit from a balance of academic research and functional best practices.
The Academy focuses on three core, interrelated themes:
- Reputation research, theory and thinking
- Reputation engagement, trends and practices
- Professional development as reputation experts; high-value purpose, practices and resources
The Academy is delivered over the course of two sessions. Each session features a dinner at one of Oxford’s historic colleges.
At the end of the sessions, you will be equipped with practical steps for immediate implementation in your organisation.
Run by the Oxford University Centre for Corporate Reputation - our aim is to enable you to make a more strategic and valuable contribution to your business by providing you with an opportunity to connect with the latest academic research in the field and share experiences, ideas, and best practice with expert faculty and a global peer group of Corporate Affairs Directors.
- Develop senior corporate affairs contacts globally
- Opportunity to shape the future of corporate affairs
- Enhanced impact at Board level
- Ongoing access to the latest research and events
To your business
- Enhanced strategic direction
- Improved business efficiency
- Strategies to minimise risk
First session: 16–17 April 2019
Covers the core concepts related to reputation, alongside current research and theoretical frameworks.
Second session: 1–2 October 2019
Explores the challenges in shaping corporate reputation, research trends and looks at how theoretical concepts have been applied in practice.
Find out about the research from the programme.
The 2018 Corporate Affairs Academy met twice in Oxford – in April and October. Our Corporate Affairs Academy 2018 report summarises these sessions, capturing the core connecting insights and recommendations that help the function to truly demonstrate its strategic value.
The 2018 report 'Corporate affairs - Embedding Corporate Affairs in Business Performance’ has been created for Senior Corporate Affairs Executives. Some highlights from the report include:
- Building a framework for linking reputation to strategic goals
- A focus on activism and campaigning for competitive advantage and risk mitigation
- The skillset that corporate affairs needs to develop to maximise its contribution
Who should attend
The Corporate Affairs Academy is for senior corporate affairs directors of major international companies.