Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This course gives marketers and creatives who have some experience of content creation, planning or dissemination the tools and techniques to build successful content strategies. The methodology outlined in this two-day course can be used by B2B and B2C businesses, start-up companies or established brands.
Delegates are typically:
- Marketing executives
- Marketing managers
- PR executives
- PR managers
- Business owners
About the course
The course provides marketers with a strategic perspective on the development and management of content marketing programmes. Create a Content Marketing Strategy that aligns with business goals, understand the customer journey to develop great content for different audiences, develop amplification methods that drive sustained engagement and review key analytical tools .
The course will be highly interactive in nature with a mixture of bespoke presentations, structured exercises, planning frameworks and practical insights into how content marketing can deliver measurable contributions to commercial and strategic goals.
- Defining content marketing strategies that align with overall corporate and organisational objectives
- Auditing techniques to understand current activity and effectiveness of investment
- Developing your content strategy and your brand’s editorial calendar
- Consumer and customer research techniques, including segmentation, to maximise engagement
- Understanding the consumer journey and how content can deliver against each stage
- Identifying the best content marketing formats for different commercial scenarios
- Practical techniques to inspire creative interactive solutions that engage consumers and customers
- Amplification methods that drive sustained engagement, across search, display, social and email
- Technological infrastructure requirements that support efficient management of content marketing programmes across multiple platforms
- Effective budgeting of content marketing investment
- Measurement of content marketing activity including review of key analytical tools and delivery against corporate and financial objectives
- Key testing techniques to optimize ongoing management of content marketing programmes
With more than 20 years of experience as a marketing consultant, James Cherkoff has helped companies, agencies and brands create digital marketing plans that focus on real business outcomes. James has designed, created and delivered more than 500 training sessions for brands, corporate and govern...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.