Who should attend
- Executives interested in expanding operations in one or multiple countries in Emerging Asia.
- Business leaders preparing for expatriate assignments in Emerging Asia.
- Entrepreneurs interested in investment opportunities in the region.
- Executives interested in strategic alliances with firms in Emerging Asia.
- Executives interested in developing strategies for competing in the new global economy that has already shifted and continues to shift to Asia.
About the course
This program provides business executives with knowledge and skills related to the unique business environment and business practices in the emerging Asian economies including mainland China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam and Malaysia. Developed and delivered by Bauer College faculty with extensive professional, academic, and personal experience in the region, the workshop combines regional environmental and political analyses with in depth study of business practices and strategies for success. Through case studies and interactive learning, participants acquire the leadership and management skills to develop successful business strategies for competing and/or further expanding in emerging Asia.
LEARNING OUTCOMES/COURSE ASSESSMENT
How will the learning be assessed?
- Class participation grade.
- Grade on identification of opportunities/challenges and strategies and action plans.
2 Harvard Business School Publishing cases and some mini cases and powerpoints by instructor.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.