Who should attend
- D&I professionals, leaders and practitioners
- Chief diversity officers
- HR practitioners
- Learning and development professionals
- Managers and executives working on diversity initiatives
About the course
Assess D&I competencies that drive business imperatives to ensure alignment with vision and mission. Learn strategies of successful organizations and practice relevant skills for engaging employees. Leave with techniques to improve individual contribution and an action plan to revitalize and sustain D&I initiatives at the organization.
To be successful with D&I initiatives, it is critical to assess competencies that drive business imperatives to ensure alignment with organizational vision and mission around your D&I strategy.
In this course, you'll examine new change management strategies used by successful organizations and practice relevant skills for engaging employees. You'll leave with an action plan and toolkit that includes five critical competencies and related behaviors for self-assessments and revitalization of D&I initiatives at your organization.
*Key Course Takeaways *
- Develop strategies for linking D&I objectives to successful business outcomes
- Assess personal strengths and identify skills for development
- Identify D&I competencies that support change management
- Create communication strategies for delivering an impactful D&I program
- Apply new learnings through self-assessment and group discussions while observing and practicing influencing skills
Renee is a Talent Management, Organizational Effectiveness & Leadership Development Executive with 20 years of experience in diverse industries enabling personal and organizational transformation. She designs pragmatic, people-oriented solutions that achieve strategic business objectives. Ren...
Senior Human Resources Professional with leadership and expertise in Diversity & Inclusion (D&I), Anti-Harassment, Training & Development and Talent Acquisition. Experience within Fortune 500, Nonprofit and Governmental Agencies for over 25 years. Partnerships with organizations of al...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.