Competencies to Advance Diversity and Inclusion Strategies (DV235)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ILR School.Full disclaimer.
Assess key D&I competencies that drive business imperatives to ensure alignment with the vision and mission around D&I strategy. Learn new change management strategies used by successful organizations and practice relevant skills for engaging employees. Leave with a toolkit that includes five critical competencies and related behaviors, self-assessments, techniques to improve individual contributions and conflict and influence styles that impact and sustain D&I initiatives.
- Understanding elements of competency composition
- Discussing and defining five critical competencies that advanced diversity and inclusion strategies
- Assessing competency strengths and gaps
- Applying influencing styles and behaviors
Approach and Features
Participants apply learnings and gain best practices in this one-day competency workshop, inclusive of self-assessments, group discussions and tactical content activities reinforcing learnings.
- D&I in the context of the business
- Five competencies that advance diversity and inclusion strategies
- Influence styles and related behaviors
- Conflict resolution styles
- Managing the change process
Who should attend
Human Resources and Diversity and Inclusion professionals responsible for D&I, EEO, AA, and other HR specialists with diversity responsibility; diversity consultants; anyone who wants to know understand and apply competencies impacting diversity and inclusion strategies.