This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Assess key D&I competencies that drive business imperatives to ensure alignment with the vision and mission around D&I strategy. Learn new change management strategies used by successful organizations and practice relevant skills for engaging employees. Leave with a toolkit that includes five critical competencies and related behaviors, self-assessments, techniques to improve individual contributions and conflict and influence styles that impact and sustain D&I initiatives.
- Understanding elements of competency composition
- Discussing and defining five critical competencies that advanced diversity and inclusion strategies
- Assessing competency strengths and gaps
- Applying influencing styles and behaviors
Approach and Features
Participants apply learnings and gain best practices in this one-day competency workshop, inclusive of self-assessments, group discussions and tactical content activities reinforcing learnings.
- D&I in the context of the business
- Five competencies that advance diversity and inclusion strategies
- Influence styles and related behaviors
- Conflict resolution styles
- Managing the change process
Who should attend
Human Resources and Diversity and Inclusion professionals responsible for D&I, EEO, AA, and other HR specialists with diversity responsibility; diversity consultants; anyone who wants to know understand and apply competencies impacting diversity and inclusion strategies.
Trust the experts
Renee is a Talent Management, Organizational Effectiveness & Leadership Development Executive with 20 years of experience in diverse industries enabling personal and organizational transformation. She designs pragmatic, people-oriented solutions that achieve strategic business objectives. Ren...
Senior Human Resources Professional with leadership and expertise in Diversity & Inclusion (D&I), Anti-Harassment, Training & Development and Talent Acquisition. Experience within Fortune 500, Nonprofit and Governmental Agencies for over 25 years. Partnerships with organizations of al...