Who should attend
Are you someone who feels they have not negotiated the best terms as they felt the other party had better negotiation skills or who wants structure and run a high quality negotiation? Are you finding that negotiation is becoming a larger part of your role or finding yourself in negotiation with key stakeholders - either formally or informally? If so, this course will add great value to your negotiation skillset. No formal understanding is needed to attend this course.
About the course
Negotiation is a key work and life skill. It takes place with external companies and customers as well as internally with peers, bosses and project teams. Getting better results in terms of timelines, price or quality all contribute to bottom line profitability. This course will enable participants to get the best results using a persuasive but collaborative negotiation style.
- Plan effectively, get the best results and anticipate the other side’s position.
- Open a negotiation effectively to set the right tone.
- Understand your requirements and those of the other party to assess where the best deals can be done.
- Receive and respond to proposals, until an acceptable solution to both parties has been found.
- Handle attempts to win unwarranted concessions and keep the negotiation going when a deadlock is possible.
- Close a negotiation effectively.
Martin has always been interested in how successful communicators achieve their results. To build his understanding of how to create the best possible impact, he has studied both the theory and practical application of impact. Whenever Martin witnesses great communication in action he immediately...
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.