Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Negotiation is a key work and life skill. It takes place with external companies and customers as well as internally with peers, bosses and project teams. Getting better results in terms of timelines, price or quality all contribute to bottom line profitability. This course will enable participants to get the best results using a persuasive but collaborative negotiation style.
- Plan effectively, get the best results and anticipate the other side’s position.
- Open a negotiation effectively to set the right tone.
- Understand your requirements and those of the other party to assess where the best deals can be done.
- Receive and respond to proposals, until an acceptable solution to both parties has been found.
- Handle attempts to win unwarranted concessions and keep the negotiation going when a deadlock is possible.
- Close a negotiation effectively.
Who should attend
Those who wish to build a good understanding of how to structure and run a high quality negotiation or who have to negotiate with customers either formally or informally. Many attendees will not have had any formal negotiation training before but find it is an increasing part of their role.
No formal experience is needed to attend this course.
Trust the experts
Martin has always been interested in how successful communicators achieve their results. To build his understanding of how to create the best possible impact, he has studied both the theory and practical application of impact. Whenever Martin witnesses great communication in action he immediately...