Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
In today’s business environment, it is essential that the writing and speaking skills are of the highest professional standard. How well you communicate can make or break your own professional image as well as perceptions of your organisation. It directly influences how others view your work and performance, as well as your prospects for career advancement and mobility.
This Oxford Business Fundamentals training course has been specifically designed to develop the competency of professionals to equip them with the necessary skills and confidence to achieve excellence in spoken and written communication. This Oxford training course includes a wealth of practical guidance on improving the effectiveness of various forms of spoken and written communication. If you want your reports, memos, letters and e-mails to be read with interest and acted upon and if you want to be able to present your ideas with impact and effectiveness, this is the right training course for you.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Meet the needs of your readers / audiences by helping them achieve their own objectives
- Listen more intently and deeply to understand others’ needs and requirements
- Write clearer, more effective e-mails, letters and reports
- Speak with greater confidence in front of any group
- Build rapport with your audiences and clients
- Shape your messages to the differing personalities and needs of your readers and listeners.
- Know the Fundamentals of Business English – Key Grammar and Structure Rules
- Know How to Move from Management to Leadership
- Deploy Effective Writing Techniques to Convey Meaning with Precision
- Identify typical English Writing Mistakes and Remove them from your Work
- Present with Clarity and Conviction to Win Over Your Audience
- Deploy Techniques of Influence and Persuasion to Get Your Message Across
Who should attend
- Talented individuals who believe their written and spoken English are restricting their career
- Management professionals seeking leadership roles
- High potential delegates looking to fast track their progress in leadership
- Team Leaders and those seeking to step up to leading people