Who should attend
This Oxford training course is designed for all potential and present personnel, that desire improving and enhancing their best quality competitive edge management skills, through these dynamic success changing initiatives.
This Oxford training course therefore, is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Upcoming managers / leaders
- Current leaders who want to expand their leadership skills
- Top leaders to sharpen them with the latest leadership research dynamics
About the course
This Oxford training course, “Building Personal Leadership Skills” has been specifically designed for developing leaders with cutting edge change management strategies, by empowering their personal development skills. Aldus Huxley, an English writer, novelist, philosopher, said, “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that is your OWN SELF!” This revealing and personal transformational course, opens up the very powerful inner world, of where real success and achievement comes from. Discovering a healthy self-image is one of the most significant factors in achieving personal success and happiness! You will speak, act and react, according to the person you believe you are. Let us empower you, to be the best you, for your future success!
By attending this specially designed Oxford training course, participants will know how to:
- Empower their self-image and self-management skills
- Understand the significance of their interpersonal relationship skills
- Optimise their health and know how to handle stress effectively
- Achieve a balance between work, family and rest
- Manage their emotions, and how to build strong relationships
- Consolidate values, strengthen principles, and prioritise their goals
This Oxford Course, amongst a wide range of vital topics, will highlight:
- Understanding the Challenge of Personal Development Change
- The Significance of Interpersonal Relationships
- The Vita Key of Personal Self-Coaching
- How to Reprogramme the Subconscious Mind
- How to Deal with a Low Self-Image and Build Self-Confidence
- How to Motivate Yourself and Those that Work with You
- How to Develop a Creative and Innovative Mind
- How to Develop a Strategic and Effective Team Building Programme
- Know how to be Action Orientated and Proactive
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.