About the course
How to Thrive During Times of Challenge and Stress In today’s fast-paced, hectic work environment, many people are flat-out overworked and at their personal and professional limits. How well are you coping with your daily stresses and frustrations?
More than ever, resilience is a must-have skill to handle today’s work and life overload, challenging people, time constraints, financial pressures, workplace change, resourcing cuts, and more.
Becoming more resilient allows you to stay sharp tackling your daily tasks while also enabling you to stay engaged in your leadership role and avoid burnout.
The good news is that resiliency can be learned and improved with practice.
This webinar gives you strategies, tactics, and tools to achieve resilience and boost your optimism through management of stress, mindful practice, growth after failure, and action in the face of negativity. You’ll get proactive steps you can follow daily to improve your personal balance, well-being, and personal confidence.
What You Will Cover
- How to use strategies and tools to achieve resilience and optimism through management of stress, mindful practice, growth after failure, and action in the face of negativity.
- Ways to apply preemptive mindfulness and stress management activities to achieve your best self.
- How to move ahead after setbacks using brain-based structuring and restructuring approaches.
- Steps to develop a Personal Resilience Development Plan that will fit your needs, challenges, and daily routines.
- Ways to use flexible and dynamic resilience to achieve impactful workplace relationships and work-life balance.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define resilience as a set of proactive adaptable and personal practices designed to reduce stress, build confidence and support emotional self-management.
- Understand your barriers to maintaining optimism and moving ahead after failure with special attention to the power of cognitive restructuring.
- Assess your professional strengths and opportunities in building and maintaining resilience by looking at your intrinsic motivators and attentiveness to extrinsic situational forces at work.
Susan Mason has over 35 years of experience as an educator, executive coach, trainer, and instructional designer. Susan holds advanced degrees in Corporate Communication and Rhetoric and Communication. She has worked at Albany University, Tompkins-Cortland Community College, the Cornell Universit...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.