Build a High Performing Virtual Team
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
What does it take to build and manage a successful virtual team? Dispersed workforces are today’s norm, and while virtual teams can be similar to traditional ones, leaders can no longer rely on only face-to-face communication and team building methods to build a productive virtual team.
The digital age is changing the way we work, play, communicate and think. It is an exciting frontier that rewards those that step up to the challenge and develop new levels of competence. While it may seem difficult to keep pace with technological changes, the abundance of new, user-friendly tools actually make it easier to lead and collaborate across distance than ever before.
This Live Online webinar introduces the tools, attitudes and actions leaders need to encourage maximum performance in team members.
This webinar will help you:
- Define and acquire the attitudes and actions you need to take as a virtual leader
- Drive higher levels of collaboration among your virtual team
- Create an engaged, innovative team using proven virtual leadership techniques
At the end of this webinar you will be able to:
- Define the skill sets important to virtual team members and leaders.
- Identify the five success factors for building and leading virtual teams.
- Discuss the prevailing myths and challenges about leading virtual teams and ways to overcome them.
Who should attend
Team Leaders, Managers or anyone who gets to lead a virtual team.