Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Participants with a leading position in technology-driven, globally active B2B companies who are responsible for generating profitable business
About the course
Bringing Technology to Market
Global markets are turbulent and their competitive landscapes are continually changing. New customer segments, low-cost competitors, new technologies, and innovative business models demand that suppliers adjust their market approaches to changing conditions.
Similarly, managers responsible for a product and/or region have to know how to tailor services and product offerings to profit from developments. They have to generate competitive market strategies and establish the means for their implementation. This includes gaining support within their corporations and motivating their teams to excel in the global environment.
Our program Bringing Technology to Market has been designed to provide managers in technology-driven B2B markets with the knowledge and concepts they need to develop growth plans and mitigate risk. Responding to the demands of the global business world, the three program modules will comprise an international group of participants and be run in the three major business regions of the United States, China, and Europe.
- Consortial program that brings senior managers with similar backgrounds from technology-driven companies together
- The right understanding, concepts, and tools for improving revenue generation in the global market
- Formation of international network of peers
- Tackling low-cost competition on global B2B markets
- Developing innovative business models
- Turning complex services into a profitable business
- Developing market-based controlling systems
- Optimizing decision making in sales and marketing processes
- Negotiating sales success
- Achieving sales excellence through leadership
- Handling different cultural and political frameworks
- Understanding the current drivers of market-oriented management
Bianca Schmitz is a program director and head of international executive education relationships at ESMT Berlin. She is responsible for establishing new international cooperations with other business schools, institutions or networks, such as the Global Network for Advanced Management (GNAM) or ...
Johannes Habel is an associate professor at ESMT Berlin. In his research and teaching, he focuses on sales and marketing strategies of so-called Hidden Champions, that is, highly successful SMEs with a low level of public awareness. Specifically, Johannes has cooperated with Hidden Champions in i...
Olaf Plötner is a professor at ESMT. He joined ESMT as one of the first faculty members and managing director of ESMT Customized Solutions GmbH in 2002. From 2011 to 2017, he was the dean of executive education at ESMT and developed the school to a top-ten institution in this field, based on the ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.