Bringing Technology to Market
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with European School of Management and Technology.Full disclaimer.
Three modules across the major business regions of the world.
An exclusive program for executives in global B2B markets
Global markets are turbulent and their competitive landscapes are continually changing. New customer segments, low-cost competitors, new technologies, and innovative business models demand that suppliers adjust their market approaches to changing conditions.
Similarly, managers responsible for a product and/or region have to know how to tailor services and product offerings to profit from developments. They have to generate competitive market strategies and establish the means for their implementation. This includes gaining support within their corporations and motivating their teams to excel in the global environment.
The English language program “Bringing Technology to Market” (BTM) has been designed to provide managers in technology-driven B2B markets with the knowledge and concepts they need to develop growth plans and mitigate risk. Responding to the demands of the global business world, the three program modules will comprise an international group of participants and be run in the three major business regions of the United States, China, and Europe.
- right understanding, concepts, and tools for improving revenue generation in the global market
- formation of international network of peers
- Tackling low-cost competition on global B2B markets
- Developing innovative business models
- Turning complex services into a profitable business
- Developing market-based controlling systems
- Optimizing decision making in sales and marketing processes
- Negotiating sales success
- Achieving sales excellence through leadership
- Handling different cultural and political frameworks
- Understanding the current drivers of market-oriented management
Who should attend
Managers with similar engineering backgrounds from technology-based companies