Becoming an Effective Sales Manager
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.Full disclaimer.
This hands-on program puts emphasis on developing skills and competencies concerning sales function and roles. It aims to provide a broad understanding of emerging sales and marketing frameworks and contemporary approaches to growing business through effective selling. It will also focus on ‘cutting edge’ issues concerning skills and competencies of sales leaders and professionals. The program provides basic understanding of contemporary approaches to acquiring, retaining and growing business with various stakeholders in the market in an efficient and effective manner. The Program faculty will focus on the synergy between in-field practice and in-class learning.
The participant will develop and enhance competencies to:
- Develop Sales Leadership
- Effectively Plan for a Sales Job
- Motivate and Manage Sales Teams
- Set Goals and Measure Performances
- Communicate and Negotiate Effectively
- Understand Different Consumers (Individuals and Organisations)
- Effectively Manage Key Accounts
- Understanding Emerging Challenges for Sales Professionals in Contemporary Environment
- Developing Sales Leadership
- Selling Process and Strategies
- Personal Selling: Transaction Vs Relationship Approach
- Consumer V/s Business Markets: Implications for Selling
- Key Account Management and Customer Relationship
- Performance Management Issues for Sales Professionals
- Managing Self and People in a Sales Organisation (Motivation, Team Building and Leadership)
- Communication and Negotiations Skills for Sales
- Sales Planning: Issues in Territory Planning and Forecasting
Who should attend
This program will be of great interest to you if you are an executive or a manager from marketing, product / brand,and sales functions or a marketing analyst whose principal responsibilities lie in generating demand, revenues, and profits from new and existing products and services. Managers from other functional areas or a non-marketing background with a supporting role for organisation’s marketing activities would also find the program relevant.