Who should attend
- Chemical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Petroleum and Industrial Engineers
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineer
- Practicing Process Engineers and Technicians
- Graduates wishing to develop a career in the Process Industry
- Personnel operators, Engineers, supervisors and managers at petrochemical refineries and gas processing facilities
About the course
The course provide a comprehensive knowledge about gas processing operations including gas fractionation, glycol and desiccant dehydration, gas sweetening (physical and chemical solvents, LNG operations, Application of gas engineering and technology in the operation, design and the evaluation of gas processing facilities.
The main objective of this course is to provide the attendees from personnel operators, Engineers, supervisors and managers at petrochemical refineries and gas processing facilities with better knowledge of natural gas processing operations and optimizations.
- Pre Test
- Module 1: Basic Physical properties of Hydrocarbon systems
- Module 2: Hydrocarbon Phase behavior
- Module 3: Water-hydrocarbon phase behavior
- Module 4: Separations systems
- Module 5: Dehydration of natural gas
- Module 6: Liquid hydrocarbons recovery
- Module 7: Mechanical refrigeration
- Module 8: Compression refrigeration
- Module 9: Expansion refrigeration
- Module 10: Sweetening Operations
- Post Test
- Distibution of Certificates
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
(30%) Based on Case Studies (30%) Techniques (30%) Role Play (10%) Concepts Pre-test and Post-test Variety of Learning Methods Lectures Case Studies and Self Questionaires Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.