Accelerating Sales Team Performance
Today's front-line sales managers face significant challenges while they strive to achieve broad-based and sustainable growth. These challenges include trends toward:
- Commoditization of value (as procurement departments utilize increasingly sophisticated buying processes)
- Disruption within their industries
- Perceived diminished role of sales within the customer experience
- Evolving generational expectations of sales producers
In order to succeed within this environment, front-line sales managers must be able to lead their teams to enhanced productivity. One critical component for success includes better meeting the needs of their individual team members. This reality can be particularly challenging since many front-line sales managers have been promoted to their roles without ever receiving any sales management training or development.
This course is an interactive, three-day learning experience designed to build practical sales management capability. Participants will learn from Carlson School and industry experts as well as their peers. They'll return to work reinvigorated and ready to apply proven leadership skills to drive profitable growth.
- A greater understanding of their leadership role, its direct impact on team performance, and strategies to increase leadership effectiveness.
- Enhanced coaching and communication skills
- Strengthened business acumen to make better, faster decisions
- How to position value over price to drive profitability
- How to flex personal style to better meet the needs of individual team members
- Successful hiring, development, and retention tactics
- Development of a personalized action plan that can be immediately put into practice
Who should attend
Front-line or first-time sales managers with direct supervisory or support responsibility for producing sales representatives or independent contractors/agents.