About the course
To manage complex relationships with customers across multiple channels, marketers need a deep proficiency in designing, developing and implementing customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing management strategies. It also requires that they have the requisite familiarity with the most common CRM and marketing automation platforms in the market today. In this course, students will cover CRM and market management solutions and strategies in order to manage complex relationships.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Explain core concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Explain core concepts of Information-Based Marketing
- Apply Customer Experience, customer data, permission marketing, and marketing personalization best practices
- Evaluate current CRM tools and technology, both quantitative and qualitative
- Evaluate key considerations for Business to Business (B2B) CRM
- Analyze CRM and Information-Based Marketing best practices and current trends
- Create a CRM and Information-Based Marketing strategy assessment for a business
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.