Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
Participants integrate the theory learned in previous courses, extract best practices, reflect on insights, and link what they have learned to finding the role of coaching within diverse organizational initiatives.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to
- Create culturally sensitive coaching approaches that integrate the dynamics of power, privilege, rank, and culture in a coaching engagement
- Establish practices for completing a coaching engagement with the client
- Navigate ethical challenges encountered in the practice of coaching
- Integrate the theory and practices learned in previous courses
- Demonstrate the ability to coach at a PCC level as defined by the International Coach Federation
Roberta is a former marketing executive with 18 years of experience in the communication and advertising industry. She holds a BA in Social Communication and is a graduate of the Leadership Coaching Program from Georgetown University. She is the President of Roberta Bantel & Friends LLC, a c...
Senior coach and consultant Karen Curnow works with executives, managers, teams, and coaches in corporate, non-profit, and government organizations to develop powerful, compassionate leaders. Compass International Founder Karen Curnow is an internationally recognized authority in developing power...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.