Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with School of Continuing Studies.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Participants integrate the theory learned in previous courses, extract best practices, reflect on insights, and link what they have learned to finding the role of coaching within diverse organizational initiatives.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to
- Create culturally sensitive coaching approaches that integrate the dynamics of power, privilege, rank, and culture in a coaching engagement
- Establish practices for completing a coaching engagement with the client
- Navigate ethical challenges encountered in the practice of coaching
- Integrate the theory and practices learned in previous courses
- Demonstrate the ability to coach at a PCC level as defined by the International Coach Federation