School of Continuing Studies
XCPD-043 Coaching Teams and Groups
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with School of Continuing Studies.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This course emphasizes experiential learning exercises, in which participants coach teams and team leaders, and design activities for them that support alignment to organizational goals.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Learn a set of core organization design concepts regarding teams and team-based structures
- Learn the characteristics of high performance teams
- Learn about team dynamics that can help or hinder the team’sperformance
- Learn the distinctions between coaching, consulting, facilitation, and team-building
- Learn basic team coaching interventions in the domains of inquiry and advocacy
- Practice coaching teams and team leaders in the domains of communication and meeting management
- Be able to describe the benefits and process of team coaching
- Develop the necessary team coaching skills related to creating clear boundaries and maintaining proper confidentiality in a team coaching engagement