About the course
This course emphasizes experiential learning exercises, in which participants coach teams and team leaders, and design activities for them that support alignment to organizational goals.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Learn a set of core organization design concepts regarding teams and team-based structures
- Learn the characteristics of high performance teams
- Learn about team dynamics that can help or hinder the team’sperformance
- Learn the distinctions between coaching, consulting, facilitation, and team-building
- Learn basic team coaching interventions in the domains of inquiry and advocacy
- Practice coaching teams and team leaders in the domains of communication and meeting management
- Be able to describe the benefits and process of team coaching
- Develop the necessary team coaching skills related to creating clear boundaries and maintaining proper confidentiality in a team coaching engagement
Alexander Caillet is the CEO of Corentus, Inc., a consulting and coaching firm dedicated to helping organizations achieve sustainable results by transforming team effectiveness and performance. He leads the Corentus Team Coaching Certificate Program, an intensive professional development offering...
Passionate about fueling the effectiveness of teams & leaders. As a certified leadership and team coach, Kimberley Parsons has over nineteen years serving in Fortune 500 and not-for-profit companies. She has coached leaders across various industries including the financial services, tech, ed...
Fueled by her passionate belief that you can maximize both love and the bottom line to be successful, Lori created Zukin Leadership – a place where she could blend her unique style of coaching, facilitating, consulting, and leadership strategy work. Lori’s passion for life extends well beyond her...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.