Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
In this foundational course in learning how to coach leaders, students will learn fundamental distinctions, concepts and models that help coaches work effectively with leaders. In addition, aspiring coaches will learn about the necessity of working on their own development, and will be introduced to basic coaching skills that will be expanded upon in subsequent courses.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will:
- Build self-awareness and learn the language of coaching
- Notice how we notice and discover how one makes meaning from experience
- “See” a story as a personal construct rather than “the truth”
- “See” with new eyes in order to generate possibilities for personal and client growth
- Initiate a process for formulating a personal coaching philosophy and practice
- Explain the distinctions of coaching within an organizational system
- Focus on Coach as Self, Coach as Connection, and Coaching as Art and Craft
Randy Chittum is an executive coach who works with executives and managers worldwide in a variety of organizational settings. He works at all levels of the organization, specializing in leadership development (coaching, teaching, systems, & infrastructure) and organization development. Rand...
Emma Kiendl’s philosophy as a coach is to help leaders discover their organizational identity and maximize their presence for greatest impact. Compassionate, direct and deeply experienced as a coach and as a leader, Emma appreciates the uniqueness of her clients as they strive to meet their comm...
Bill Pullen is President of BPA Coaching and Consulting. He is an executive coach and organizational development consultant who provides executive coaching, team coaching, and leadership development services to both public and private organizations. His work focuses on developing current and eme...
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.