Women Leaders Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with INSEAD Business School.Full disclaimer.
INCREASE YOUR INFLUENCE AND DRIVE IMPACT
Despite compelling evidence that more diversity in senior management ranks increases organisational performance, the proportion of women in key leadership roles remains low in most organisations. Women face a unique set of challenges when progressing into senior leadership positions, including unconscious bias, a scarcity of role models, and a peer group that continually shrinks the more senior they become. These can make striving for the top a lonely and frustrating endeavour even in organisations with the best intentions to support their top female talent.
Women executives rarely have an opportunity to come together and share their leadership experiences in a learning environment that has direct relevance and personal impact. INSEAD’s Women Leaders Programme is designed to create just this environment. It addresses leadership issues that affect all executives, in a forum that hones in on the unique challenges women encounter. It creates a network of today’s senior women leaders, empowering them to take hold of their careers and aim for the top.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
- Hear cutting-edge ideas about leadership, and learn tried and tested techniques you can apply to overcome the unique challenges faced by women leaders.
- Develop greater confidence and a better understanding of your personal leadership style, enabling you to carry out and lead change effectively within your business.
- Work with a professional coach to develop clear aims for your ongoing personal and professional development
- Access a community of peers, women succeeding in senior leadership roles around the world.
The Women Leaders Programme is designed to equip influential businesswomen with the tools they need to increase their leadership impact and create lasting personal and professional change.
The intensive curriculum is designed to engage participants in thought-provoking debate as they discuss the tough challenges facing women leaders. Throughout the programme, participants are encouraged to step back from their daily lives and reflect on what the key issues mean for them as individuals and professionals. Case studies, interactive discussions, group exercises, coaching and 360-degree feedback will teach attendees how to have greater impact in their organisations and drive their own career development.
Personalised coaching is a core component of the programme. Through expert and peer coaching, the content will be linked to women leaders’ past and current experiences as well as their future aspirations, creating a truly personalised experience. The content is also tailored to each participant’s current organisational context and the broader performance-limiting factors women face in business. Participants will continue to receive support after the programme with a follow-up coaching session to cement learning and drive forward personal action plans.
DAY 1: LEADING IN AN UNCERTAIN WORLD
- Understand what it takes to lead in an uncertain, fast-changing, global world.
- Explore the specific challenges women leaders face and how to overcome them.
DAY 2: UNDERSTANDING AND DEVELOPING YOUR LEADERSHIP STYLE
- Gain real-time personalised feedback on your leadership style, as we put you through your paces in our experiential leadership exercises.
- Learn how you are perceived in your work environment, using the Global Leadership and Life Inventory 360-degree assessment.
DAY 3: DRIVING PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL CHANGE
- Understand the hidden barriers to change and how to overcome them.
- Participate in expert and peer coaching, where you will build a personal development plan to prepare for the next steps in your career.
DAY 4: DEVELOPING VOICE AND DRIVING CAREER SUCCESS
- Master verbal and non-verbal communication, and hone your unique voice.
- Learn how to effectively use networks, mentors and sponsors to drive your career success.
Who should attend
INSEAD’s Women Leaders Programme brings together an elite group of women business leaders. It will benefit executives from a range of disciplines and managerial backgrounds, who:
- have reached the office of vice-president or have an equivalent level of responsibility
- have been identified as high-potential leaders and have used that opportunity to their advantage
- are seeking to enhance their leadership skills, and demonstrate strong drive to reach the top of their organisation
- have a minimum 15 years of professional work experience.