Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is designed for high-performing women who are aspiring to or have recently gained management responsibilities, and who are looking to strengthen their leadership capabilities and accelerate their careers.
5 or more years of experience (with or without management experience)
About the course
Build the skills, mindset and network to take charge of your future and fast-track your career. Harness the insights of world-class faculty and a group of inspiring business women to step up to a bigger role with confidence.
Competence. Confidence. Credibility.
Ready for the next stage of your career? Unlock your potential and realise your ambitions with aspiring female leaders like you.
Good for you
- Prepare to step up to a bigger leadership role
- Benefit from the guidance of a sponsor throughout your learning journey
- Master difficult conversations with the skills to persuade and influence others
- Build a global network of inspiring female leaders
- Hone your identity to steer your career in the direction you desire
Good for your organisation
- Build a more diverse leadership and succession pipeline
- Champion a culture of equality and inclusion within your organisation
- Give your female talent the opportunity to lead within your business
- Create role models and mentors for future aspiring female leaders.
The foundation for female leaders
Accelerate your career through an immersive learning journey led by our world-class faculty.
What you learn
Build the basis of your leadership career.
- Learn world-class leadership skills based on cutting-edge research and best practice.
- Hone your ability to communicate with, influence and persuade your colleagues, teams and superiors.
- Gain a deeper understanding of who you are and craft an authentic future-facing identity.
- Expand your network and understand how to gain and leverage sponsors.
- Create a personal action plan to achieve your goals.
How you learn
Unlock your potential and achieve your career goals through the expertise of our internationally-acclaimed faculty on this incisive, live online course offering:
- Live interactive faculty sessions: real-time interaction with world-leading organisational behaviour experts, Professors Herminia Ibarra and Kathleen O'Connor.
- Group coaching and peer group discussions: consolidate your learning, share reflections and connect with like-minded peers.
- Your capability toolkit to build your own career trajectory: with guided support alongside bespoke self-paced activities, videos and reflection exercises.
- All live sessions are recorded: watch live sessions again at any time during the programme.
Gillian Ku is Associate Professor of Organisational Behaviour at London Business School. She received her PhD in Management and Organizations from the Kellogg School of Management. Prior to her doctoral studies, Gillian earned her bachelor’s degree at Harvard University and worked at the Disney C...
Dr Raina Brands studies gender bias in organisations through the lens of social networks. She examines how women's careers and reputations are helped and hindered by informal social networks of friendship and advice. Prior to joining London Business School she was on the faculty at Judge Business...
Dr Selin Kesebir’s research interests include cooperation, gender, morality and inequality. She teaches Negotiations in her role as Assistant Professor of Organisational Behaviour, of London Business School. Prior to joining the School she was a Post-doctoral Research Associate at UVa’s Darden Sc...
Jill trains business people to increase their personal presence and the impact they have upon others through body language, posture and vocal work. She is a specialist dialect coach working with actors, including; Meryl Streep, Javier Bardem, Dame Vanessa Redgrave and Dame Maggie Smith. Jill stud...
Videos and materials
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.