Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is designed for high-performing women who are aspiring to or have recently gained management responsibilities.
About the course
Ready for the next stage of your career? Unlock your potential and realise your ambitions with aspiring female leaders like you.
- Prepare to step up to a bigger leadership role
- Benefit from the guidance of a sponsor throughout your learning journey
- Master difficult conversations with the skills to persuade and influence others
- Build a global network of inspiring female leaders
- Hone your identity to steer your career in the direction you desire
What you learn
Build the basis of your leadership career.
- Learn world-class leadership skills based on cutting-edge research and best practice.
- Hone your ability to communicate with, influence and persuade your colleagues, teams and superiors.
- Gain a deeper understanding of who you are and craft an authentic future-facing identity.
- Expand your network and understand how to gain and leverage sponsors.
- Create a personal action plan to achieve your goals.
How you learn
Unlock your potential and achieve your career goals through the expertise of our internationally-acclaimed faculty on this incisive, live online course offering:
- Live interactive faculty sessions: real-time interaction with world-leading organisational behaviour experts, Professors Herminia Ibarra and Kathleen O'Connor.
- Group coaching and peer group discussions: consolidate your learning, share reflections and connect with like-minded peers.
- Your capability toolkit to build your own career trajectory: with guided support alongside bespoke self-paced activities, videos and reflection exercises.
- All live sessions are recorded: watch live sessions again at any time during the programme.
Professor Kathleen O’Connor conducts research around negotiation, teamwork and decision making. She has two main focuses: networks and negotiations. Areas of research include how accurately people perceive social networks in novel social situations, how negotiators’ facial features affect the qua...
Herminia Ibarra is the Charles Handy Visiting Professor of Organisational Behaviour at London Business School and the Cora Chaired Professor of Leadership and Learning at INSEAD. Prior to joining INSEAD, she served on the Harvard Business School faculty for thirteen years. She is a judge for the ...
Jill trains business people to increase their personal presence and the impact they have upon others through body language, posture and vocal work. She is a specialist dialect coach working with actors, including; Meryl Streep, Javier Bardem, Dame Vanessa Redgrave and Dame Maggie Smith. Jill stud...
Caroline brings experience of working internally in organisation change and development across different sectors including the oil industry, international relief and development, human rights and the public sector. From here she moved into organisation and leadership development consultancy 8 yea...
Videos and materials
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.