Winning Sales Strategies
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Schulich Executive Learning Centre.Full disclaimer.
Learn proven client communication skills and sales development approaches used by forward thinking sales professionals.
This online program is a truly innovative guide to what account managers, sales people and small business owners must do to engage clients, think on their feet, make fast decisions, and generate profitable sales. It will build your revenues by illustrating that achieving sales is not mysterious, and that anyone can learn to be successful, dynamic and indispensable to their customers. Participants will be able to immediately apply the skills they learn in daily sales work environments.
What you will learn
- Apply selling and clientship tactics to build new account sales and strengthen relationships with existing clients
- Expand business relationships into new product and service areas
- Identify and close account service and relationship gaps
- Master effective, persuasive client communications and presentation techniques
- Demonstrate account leadership skills and behaviours that cement relationships
- Understand your customer’s profile and communicate in their preferred style
- Organize your account interactions to maximize productivity
- Control problems with an advanced conflict resolution process
- Five online modules over five weeks
- Access through a convenient centralized learning-management portal
- Your learning-management portal account will be active for an additional 4 weeks after the course ends
Principles of Selling
- Strategic behaviour and practices of sales people
- Solving complex client problems
- What is client wisdom and how can you get it?
- Becoming an invaluable part of your customer’s operations
Differentiate Yourself as a Sales Leader
- Your communication style: does it work for every client?
- Key account sales behaviours
- How key account management sales people organize their thoughts
- Being more effective in half the time
Mastering Verbal Communication
- How sales people speak and get heard
- Telling a story
- Listening: the secret weapon for high-yield selling
- Moving from telling to selling
- Verbal styles to achieve business success
Advanced Client Strategy
- What are the guiding principles of being client centric?
- What would you have to do to get all your clients’ business?
- Understand your customers via typical profiles
- How to get the Clientship relationship working for your business
The Winning Sales Methodology
- Coaching your customer
- Owning the relationship
- Key drivers of customer loyalty Growing Account Sales and Loyalty
- How sales people define customer issues
- Using account service gap analysis
- Review customer profiles and who to focus on
- Challenges in customers and prospects definition of value
Bringing it all Together
- The added value you must provide
- Collaborative selling: a targeted strategy
- How to make collaborative selling work
- Practicum via sales
Who should attend
If you want to develop powerful, profitable relationships with new and current customers, especially in complex environments with diverse selling cycles, this program is for you. It will especially benefit:
- Account and client facing leaders at the national, regional and territorial levels
- Business owners and business development specialists
- Product managers overseeing complex projects, services and account relationships.