Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This program is designed for senior managers, managers and other personnel who are currently responsible for managing change within their organization.
About the course
The course covers all the fundamentals required to manage the process of change, so that it is as smooth and effective as possible.
- To provide delegates with the knowledge and confidence to manage change within their organizations
- To understand the pressures and opportunities of change and how people react differently to it
- To allow delegates to initiate, anticipate, and respond positively to the change process
- To manage and overcome resistance to change
- What Changes Are Coming?
- Generation Y, Technology, Working Conditions, Etc.,
- Theories Of Change
- Categorizing Types Of Change
- The Phases Of Change
Managing During Change
- Impact Of Change
- Stages Of Transition
- The Psychological Stages Of Change
Developing Anticipatory Change
- The Roles Involved In Change
- The ADKAR Model & Its Application
- Potential Problems
- Action Planning
Overcoming Resistance To Change
Change & You
- The 'Nature Of Change' Pattern
- Communicating Change
- Applying Change Communication To Your Team
The Change Manager's Checklist
The Eight Step Process Of Successful Change
Skills Of The 'Change Agent'
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.