Value Creation Through Operations Strategy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.Full disclaimer.
Enterprises are becoming increasingly global, with supply chains and operating processes spanning oceans and continents. To navigate the global marketplace, senior managers need to know how to plan the most efficient use of material resources, as well as manage more complicated global networks and optimize service and quality. This programme will draw on real issues confronting manufacturing and service companies today to provide a strategic framework for making major decisions to increase competitive advantage.
This programme brings in strategic operations principles to maximise organisation’s performance.
In this programme, senior managers will learn new approaches to operations strategy that are developed at world’s leading academic institutions and based on best-practice research conducted among the world’s leading companies. Participants will gain an analytic view of operations and strategic insights into:
- Operations strategy for sustainable growth
- Product and Process innovations through operations
- Linking Finance with Operations
- Competitiveness in Manufacturing and Service Operations
- Capacity and Resource Planning
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Strategic Sourcing, Outsourcing, and Supplier Management
- Distribution Network Design
- Risk Mitigation Strategies Through Operations
Who should attend
This programme is best suited for senior managers from manufacturing and service industries who are responsible for developing and executing operations strategy.