Training Management & Organisational Learning
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
This exciting and innovative Oxford Learning & Development training seminar will introduce you to the latest and best practices in training management and organisational learning. This Oxford training seminar is paced, challenging and highly rewarding. You will learn about how to become a truly ‘learning organisation’ and redefine organisational learning so that your organisation places learning and development at the core of its business.
This Oxford Learning & Development training seminar will introduce you to the latest and proven techniques for Training Management, Organisational Learning, Talent Management and Organisational Development (OD). Your professional practice and career will be enhanced by attending this important 5-day Oxford training.
- Learn about organisational learning and development as it applies to your organisation
- Enjoy practical workshops / exercises each day where what has been learnt will be put into action
- Understand the application of training management in your organisation and compare what you do to other leading organisations
- Learn the practical steps involved in becoming a truly learning organisation
- Network with other like-minded professional about best-practices in learning & development
By the end of this Oxford training seminar, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of organisational learning theory
- Explain the concept of effective training management
- Utilise the skills of OD for organisational learning & training management
- Apply appropriate skills for developing a learning organisation
- Develop training suitable for a particular audience or work-group
Training Methodology Participants to this Oxford Training Management & Organisational Learning training seminar will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the instructor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Training methodology includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be practical sessions where participants have the opportunity to practice and experience some HR related activities. Role-plays, small group work, relevant case studies and feedback will be used to facilitate learning.
- Staff promoting learning and development in their organisation
- Build organisational learning company wide
- Improved employee engagement
- Enhanced team motivation
- Increased use of appropriate training methods throughout the organisation
- Improved employee relations
- Develop practical, transferable skills
- Understand the principles of learning psychologic
- Apply what is taught immediately into work practices
- Awareness and understanding of major learning and development practices
- Appreciate the complexity of organisational learning
- Increased commitment to ongoing professional development
Who should attend
This Oxford Learning & Development training seminar is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their skills in Training Management & Organisational Learning. In particular, this Oxford training would suit:
- Managers, Supervisors and Leaders in all sectors
- Anyone involved in Learning & Development, training or Talent Management
- Human Resource (HR) Personnel at all levels
- Occupational Health & Safety Personnel
- Anyone concerned with Organisational Learning
- Those who need to know more about Organisational Development (OD)