This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
This workshop explains how the latest Customer Experience Management techniques are used to develop and implement a business strategy that will deliver industry and/or sector leading business performance. It also shows how exceptional service delivery may be harnessed to drive cultural change, motivate employees and create worthwhile differentiation and sustainable competitive advantage.
Time Allocation - Topics
- 10% Why Customer Experience Management can contribute to sustainable success in today's
- ever more competitive markets
- 25% The look and feel of a Service Winner
- The organisational issues
- The leadership issues
- The cultural issues
- 50% The core tools of Customer Experience Management
- Gathering, analysing and exploiting customer needs
- Delivering service perfection
- Creating corporate WOWs
- Going whole brain
- 15% Winning Implementation Tactics
Primary -- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT: Adaptability, Commitment, Communication, Creativeness, Decisiveness, Empathy, Initiative, Interpersonal Relations, Judgment
Secondary -- EXECUTING/CONTROLLING/EVALUATING: Decision Making, Use of Authority, Direction, Coordination, Guidance, Quality Control, Follow Up
Tertiary -- PLANNING/ORGANIZING: Problem Identification, Analysis, Evaluating Alternative Solutions
Trust the experts
MR. CHRIS DAFFY is one of the UK's best-known customer service fanatics. Following a career as an engineer, salesman, marketer, business manager and serial entrepreneur, he has spent the last 12 years focussing on helping organisations understand how to use the latest marketing and customer servi...