Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Professionals who wants to learn about Diversity and Inclusion
- All Human Resource (HR) Professionals, Managers and Business Partners
- Team Leaders, Supervisors, Section Heads and Managers
- Professionals who have an interest in managing diverse groups of people
- Anyone who needs to understand how to apply best-practice in Diversity Management
About the course
According to Apple Inc, “The most innovative company must also be the most diverse” (Apple, 2018). Harnessing the power of diversity and inclusion is essential for the viability and success of every organisation. People who feel fully welcomed, valued, respected, and included by their colleagues and their organisations will fuel this growth. Put simply, diversity works. Current research has identified a very basic formula: Diversity + inclusion = better business outcomes.
Over forty years of diversity training research has demonstrated that diversity training can have a significant positive impact, especially when it targets awareness and skill development and occurs over a significant period of time.
- Manage a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce
- Understand and appreciate cultural difference
- Identify unconscious bias in self and others
- Promote the idea of diversity and inclusion in teams and your organisation
- Improve your Cultural Intelligence (CI)
- Understanding Inclusion in any Workplace
- The Business Case for Cultural Diversity
- The Major Components of Diversity & Inclusion
- The Inclusive Workplace
- Inclusion and Leadership
- The Need for Cultural Intelligence (CI)
- Understanding Yourself: Understanding Others
- Types of Bias (Affinity, Ambiguity, Confirmation, Attribution, Comparison)
- Understanding Stereotypes and Biases
- Preventing and Dealing with Workplace Discrimination
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.