This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Positive attitude is infectious and leads to a ‘can do’ approach not only within an individual, but also throughout a team and an organization. This course develops skills necessary for individuals to change their outlook on life and build their inner confidence at the flick of a mental switch.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of emotional and mental health.
- Describe the values and self-esteem components of psychological health.
- Define attitudes and work on overcoming the negative approach to life.
- Discuss effective coping strategies that promote positive attitudes.
- Build a fortress of a healthy mind and body.
- Define and understand Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and its relevance at work.
- Identify their preferred thinking patterns and filters.
- Use modeling techniques to improve their relationships with others.
- The Environment We Live In:
- Changing Environment
- Past Experiences
- Negative World View
- Other People’s Behavior
- Negativity: The Poison that Kills Dreams
How to Change Your Attitude
- Observing Your Thinking
- The Power of Positive Thinking - The 3Cs:
- a) Commitment
- b) Control
- c) Challenge
- Changing your Behavior:
- a) Unconscious Incompetence
- b) Conscious Incompetence
- c) Conscious Competence
- d) Unconscious Competence
Optimism: Factors Affecting Happiness
- Life Events
- Health and Age
- Love and Faith
- How Optimism Influences Health
- Psychological Health (EFT= Emotional Freedom Techniques)
- The Mentally Well Individual
- Establishing and Maintains Close Relationships
- Carrying Out Responsibilities
- Valuing Him/Herself
- Accepting Own Limitations
- Feeling a Sense of Fulfillment in Daily Living
- Perceiving Reality as It Is
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Definition and Relevance
- The New Technology of Achievement
Discovering Your Own Filters at Work and Life
- Identifying Our Biases, Perceptions and Filters
- Using Body Language to Influence Others
Programming and Modeling Skills
- Improving Self Esteem
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Techniques
- The Use of NLP in Giving and Receiving Feedback
## Course Methodology
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Who should attend
Individuals who need to improve their positive outlook on life and enhance their relationships at both the personal and professional levels.