Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Individuals who need to improve their positive outlook on life and enhance their relationships at both the personal and professional levels.
About the course
Positive attitude is infectious and leads to a ‘can do’ approach not only within an individual, but also throughout a team and an organization. This course develops skills necessary for individuals to change their outlook on life and build their inner confidence at the flick of a mental switch.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of emotional and mental health.
- Describe the values and self-esteem components of psychological health.
- Define attitudes and work on overcoming the negative approach to life.
- Discuss effective coping strategies that promote positive attitudes.
- Build a fortress of a healthy mind and body.
- Define and understand Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and its relevance at work.
- Identify their preferred thinking patterns and filters.
- Use modeling techniques to improve their relationships with others.
- The Environment We Live In:
- Changing Environment
- Past Experiences
- Negative World View
- Other People’s Behavior
- Negativity: The Poison that Kills Dreams
How to Change Your Attitude
- Observing Your Thinking
- The Power of Positive Thinking - The 3Cs:
- a) Commitment
- b) Control
- c) Challenge
- Changing your Behavior:
- a) Unconscious Incompetence
- b) Conscious Incompetence
- c) Conscious Competence
- d) Unconscious Competence
Optimism: Factors Affecting Happiness
- Life Events
- Health and Age
- Love and Faith
- How Optimism Influences Health
- Psychological Health (EFT= Emotional Freedom Techniques)
- The Mentally Well Individual
- Establishing and Maintains Close Relationships
- Carrying Out Responsibilities
- Valuing Him/Herself
- Accepting Own Limitations
- Feeling a Sense of Fulfillment in Daily Living
- Perceiving Reality as It Is
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Definition and Relevance
- The New Technology of Achievement
Discovering Your Own Filters at Work and Life
- Identifying Our Biases, Perceptions and Filters
- Using Body Language to Influence Others
Programming and Modeling Skills
- Improving Self Esteem
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Techniques
- The Use of NLP in Giving and Receiving Feedback
## Course Methodology
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Some reviews for this course are not publicly available