Planning for Change: A Strategic Approach
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ICTD International Centre for Training and Development.Full disclaimer.
Organizations move through a number of identifiable stages as they grow and develop. In some cases these changes are planned, in others they are unplanned. Sometimes the forces for change come from within the organization and at other times they will be caused by external forces or influences. The need for organizations to meet and to cope with changing conditions requires innovation, creativity and flexibility.
This course will help develop the skills and knowledge required to promote the use and implementation of innovative work practices to effect change and manage changes so there is minimal work place disruption.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of emotional and mental health.
- Describe the values and self-esteem components of psychological health.
- Define attitudes and work on overcoming the negative approach to life.
- Discuss effective coping strategies that promote positive attitudes.
- Build a fortress of a healthy mind and body.
- Define and understand Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and its relevance at work.
- Identify their preferred thinking patterns and filters.
- Use modeling techniques to improve their relationships with others.
- The Environment We Live In:
- Changing Environment
- Past Experiences
- Negative World View
- Other People’s Behavior
- Negativity: The Poison that Kills Dreams
How to Change Your Attitude
- Observing Your Thinking
- The Power of Positive Thinking - The 3Cs:
- a) Commitment
- b) Control
- c) Challenge
- Changing your Behavior:
- a) Unconscious Incompetence
- b) Conscious Incompetence
- c) Conscious Competence
- d) Unconscious Competence
Optimism: Factors Affecting Happiness
- Life Events
- Health and Age
- Love and Faith
- How Optimism Influences Health
- Psychological Health (EFT= Emotional Freedom Techniques)
- The Mentally Well Individual
- Establishing and Maintains Close Relationships
- Carrying Out Responsibilities
- Valuing Him/Herself
- Accepting Own Limitations
- Feeling a Sense of Fulfillment in Daily Living
- Perceiving Reality as It Is
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Definition and Relevance
- The New Technology of Achievement
Discovering Your Own Filters at Work and Life
- Identifying Our Biases, Perceptions and Filters
- Using Body Language to Influence Others
Programming and Modeling Skills
- Improving Self Esteem
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Techniques
- The Use of NLP in Giving and Receiving Feedback.
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Who should attend
Individuals who need to improve their positive outlook on life and enhance their relationships at both the personal and professional levels.