Who should attend
This programme is ideal for you if you are a high performer who aspires to take on a management position or is already in a management role.
About the course
Prepare for your future management position, find your authentic voice, and build the calibre of organisational influence needed to unlock the greatness in individuals, teams, and organisations.
This highly personalised, application-based management course is ideal for high-performing individuals who are new to management or entering the management phase of their career development. It teaches all of the leadership skills you need to manage those below and above you, by exploring personal mastery, emotional intelligence, and up-to-the-minute techniques in leadership development. You will encounter a range of approaches to learning, including guided conversations, audio-visual resources, self-reflection exercises, and plenary sessions.
How you will benefit
At the end of this programme, you will:
- Use a practical toolkit for managerial and personal success;
- Benchmark yourself against the practices of successful people
- Exhibit a higher quality of work and professional interaction
- Use your authentic voice with greater assertiveness;
- Produce consistent results in alignment with your values and goals;
- Display growth in your emotional and social intelligence;
- Understand your strengths, weaknesses, blind spots and preferences;
- Understand different management and leadership styles;
- Enlarge your influence in the corporate space; and
- Communicate and engage confidently with senior stakeholders.
Key focus areas:
- Building your personal brand based on feedback;
- Building leadership presence and management philosophy; and
- Managing both your team and your boss.
aul Nyamuda is an organisational psychologist with a dynamic gift of targeting real issues by providing practical solutions. Paul has a Master of Commerce (Research Psychology) degree from Rhodes University. His research focused on leadership development. Paul has worked as both a consultant and ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.