The Leadership Journey: Reinventing Your Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Chinese University of Hong Kong Business School.Full disclaimer.
Participants will learn to sharpen their awareness of the impact of leadership on people and their performance and identify and personalize their leadership style in order to influence and inspire counterparts and stakeholders.
- Value Based Leadership: Understanding Leadership From Within
- Leadership Styles
- The Role of Emotion in Leading Others
- The Leader as Coach
- Leading Change
- Understanding the Role of the Leader Promoting Change
- Building Rapport and Influence
- Gain an understanding of what it takes to lead and energize people and organizations, through an evaluation of the different styles of leadership;
- Leverage their leadership skills by articulating and selling their vision, building trust, influencing people, and managing conflicts;
- Strengthen their power of influence and test new approaches for motivating others; and
- Strengthen their leadership skills and their effectiveness in building key leader/follower relations and forming outstanding teams.
Who should attend
High-potential middle managers who are in line for senior management positions