Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
High-potential middle managers who are in line for senior management positions
About the course
Participants will learn to sharpen their awareness of the impact of leadership on people and their performance and identify and personalize their leadership style in order to influence and inspire counterparts and stakeholders.
- Value Based Leadership: Understanding Leadership From Within
- Leadership Styles
- The Role of Emotion in Leading Others
- The Leader as Coach
- Leading Change
- Understanding the Role of the Leader Promoting Change
- Building Rapport and Influence
- Gain an understanding of what it takes to lead and energize people and organizations, through an evaluation of the different styles of leadership;
- Leverage their leadership skills by articulating and selling their vision, building trust, influencing people, and managing conflicts;
- Strengthen their power of influence and test new approaches for motivating others; and
- Strengthen their leadership skills and their effectiveness in building key leader/follower relations and forming outstanding teams.
Prof. David Ahlstrom is a Professor at The Chinese University of Hong Kong. He received a PhD in Management and International Business after working in government and the computer industry. His research includes managing in Asia, and innovation and entrepreneurship. He has published over 120 peer...