About the course
Interpersonal communication is simple in concept, yet difficult in context. How we handle the human side of work has a HUGE impact on our success; yet most people lack a solid, actionable approach to dealing with the challenges that inevitably arise. Learn skills that help you collaborate, communicate, and resolve differences more successfully. Through interactive exercises you will integrate knowledge with practice so that the skills you learn will become second nature by the time you return to work. Fun, active, and incredibly engaging, this seminar takes solid social science and make it actionable.
- 10% Understand the importance of trust and how to share your motives
- 20% Overcome the three fundamental human flaws that get in the way of real collaboration
- 20% Share your ideas and feedback in ways that others embrace
- 10% Draw out helpful insights from others who dont communicate well
- 20% Go beyond compromise and find innovative solutions when dealing with conflict
- 20% Apply what you learn to your life and create an implementation plan
Neil Staker is the president and founder of Collaborant. He has a Masters of Organizational Behavior degree from BYU and a quarter of a century of experience in organizational development. Neil is known for his clear, approachable, and interactive speaking style. He has taught communication skill...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.