Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This Oxford training seminar is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will primarily suit:
- Organizational Development (OD)
- Learning and Development
- People Development
- Talent Development
- Human Resources (HR)
- or similar titled personal, or those responsible for development and training in their organisation
Owing to its wide implications across an organisation, the course is suitable for a wide range of levels from Advisor / Officer through to Manager, Senior Manager / Head and Director level
About the course
The rapid advances in technology have had a profound influence on the way we work and communicate. It has brought with it many benefits, as well as issues. In the world of training, learning and development we need to understand the changes as well as how this effects our strategic development planning. These changes range from individual psychological factors, Organizational Development (OD) and transformational learning and development.
On this highly interactive and thought provoking Oxford training seminar on The Future of Learning, you will learn how to ensure that your people and organizational development is fit for the future. You will learn to appreciate the changing ways in which people are learning, embracing technology, so making it work better and smarter to achieve greater results. This is essential development for those involved in the training, learning and development or organizational development (OD) in an organisation.
This Oxford training seminar will highlight:
- The changing focus of development initiatives and the impact on organizational development
- How to satisfy the learning expectations of future generations (Gen Y’s and Z’s)
- How training evaluation is linked to training strategy
- How to manage the growth of artificial intelligence (AI) and harness this in learning & development
At the end of this Oxford training seminar, you will learn how to:
- Describe programs to satisfy the learning expectations of future generations (Gen Y’s and Z’s)
- Develop your Organisational Development (OD) and people strategy for future generations and virtual environments
- Manage the growth of virtual and artificial intelligence in learning & development
- Design learning suitable for adults
This highly interactive and engaging Oxford training seminar will use a range of approaches to learning, including experiential group activities, individual exercises, mini-case studies, targeted videos and relevant discussions. A key part of the learning process is the sharing of different experiences as well as experimenting with novel – and sometimes challenging ideas and concepts.
By attending this Oxford training seminar and applying the insights, your organization will benefit from employees with:
- Increased understanding of new learning methodology and its impact on organizational success
- Greater control of the strategic development in the organisation
- Produce greater motivated and developed individuals
By attending this Oxford training seminar and applying the insights, you will benefit from:
- A better understanding of how people learn with the changes in technology
- Leading edge insights into future development
- Increase personal development and career growth
DAY 1 Re-engineering Learning and Development
- Why We Learn: Drivers / Motivational Factors in Learning
- How We Learn: The Psychology of Learning
- Learning Styles – use and misuse
- Understanding the Expectations of New Generations (Gen X, Y, Z)
- Re-engineering the Learning Experience – Andragogy Explored
DAY 2 OD and People Development in the Technological World
- Defining Organisational Development (OD)
- Organisational Development (OD) in the Virtual Workplace
- Using Technology: Virtual Learning
- Artificial Intelligence in Learning
- Overcoming Misinformation and ‘’fake news’
DAY 3 Fit for the Future: Strategic Learning & Development
- How Training Evaluation is Linked to Training Strategy
- Redefining Organisational Learning for Your Organisation
- Essential Steps to Becoming a Learning Organisation
- Practical Career Development – some practical tools
- Re-engineering the Learning Experience – Your learning strategy
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.