The Entrepreneurial Edge (Online)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with London Business School.Full disclaimer.
Gain the entrepreneurial expertise to build your own business. Discover how to prepare and launch your venture and pitch to potential investors.
Start up as you mean to go on
Gain the cutting-edge skills, knowledge and entrepreneurial know-how to design and pitch a viable business model and financial plan.
Benefits for you
- Leave the programme with everything you need to launch and grow your own successful business startup.
- Understand how to spot viable business opportunities and gauge market demand.
- Define a robust business model, plan and set of financial projections.
- Put together an effective and resilient early-stage management team.
- Build and execute a successful go-to-market strategy.
- Win customers and grow loyalty.
- Master the techniques of a successful pitch and how to negotiate investment.
Benefits for your organisation
- Empower your innovation leaders with the insight and the toolkit to drive intrapreneurship within your organisation.
- Build a culture of innovation, agility and creative thinking.
- Exploit new opportunities for value creation and competitive advantage through new products and services.
What you learn
Spend 12 intense weeks in interactive, online sessions that explore case studies and draw on the expert support and insight of expert faculty, founders, mentors and peers. Your course director walks you through the key concepts each week and guides you towards deep insight and additional sources of support.
How you learn
- Modules 1 & 2: Mastering entrepreneurial frameworks and creating a compelling value proposition for your customers.
- Modules 3 & 4: Evaluating the market and assessing the addressable opportunity.
- Modules 5 & 6: Building your team and beating the competition.
- Modules 7 & 8: Winning your first customers, defining your go-to-market strategy and designing a profitable business model.
- Modules 9 & 10: Identifying drivers of growth, financial projections and managing security and compliance.
- Modules 11 & 12: Negotiating investment and delivering the killer pitch.
Your learning experience
Learning is online and interactive and happens across six phases:
- Faculty masterclass: Explore the latest academic research, essential frameworks and industry best practice with world-leading entrepreneurship professors.
- Founders insights: Gain invaluable real-world context from company founders with ventures at different stages of growth.
- Industry experts: Acquire insight into a range of topics, from investment to intellectual property, accelerators and incubators, legal issues and terminology.
- Live mentoring sessions: Consolidate your learning, get feedback and ask questions at weekly online sessions in small peer groups.
- Peer support: Give and receive support from other founders and build a strong network that will continue to grow beyond the programme.
- Pitching: Pitch your venture to an Investor’s Committee made up of venture capitalists and angel investors.
Who should attend
Join a dynamic and diverse cohort of innovators and change-makers. Participants come from a breadth of business and cultural backgrounds:
- Aspiring business owners.
- Serial entrepreneurs wishing to enhance their techniques.
- Corporate executives looking to inject innovative, entrepreneurial thinking.
- Entrepreneurs and innovation leaders within corporations.