Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Stanford Graduate School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Acquire the business fundamentals and the hands-on experience needed to turn your ideas into ventures in a four-week, full-time program.
Stanford Ignite – Full Time is a certificate program that provides the business fundamentals to succeed at any entrepreneurial ventures.
- Learn business concepts that span core business skills and also tactical functional skills
- Reinforce lessons learned through practical application with team venture projects, where participants work in teams of five or six to develop a new product or service for an existing organization or a new venture.
- Learn to successfully present your ideas during a daylong communications bootcamp, where you’ll develop your brief elevator pitch.
- Test your idea at the culmination of the program during final presentations to a panel of venture capitalists, angel investors, industry experts, and experienced entrepreneurs.
Learn from Stanford GSB faculty what it takes to formulate, develop, and commercialize new ideas.
Leveraging Stanford’s deep connection to Silicon Valley, Stanford Ignite – Full-Time exposes participants to leading-edge research and frameworks in areas that span all business operations.
- Business Models: Gain an introduction to the process of business model development through a case-study analysis from a variety of industries
- Marketing: Find out how market research enables participants to better understand customer needs, hone in on unmet client expectations and validate hypotheses about the market.
- Product-Market Fit: Explore how consumers evaluate fit between company offerings and their needs, both functional and symbolic.
- Accounting and Financial Statements: Dive deep into the elements of the financial reporting environment and the role of the primary financial statements to identify key relations among them.
- Pricing: Learn more about the unifying framework for value-based pricing, which focuses on understanding the economic value created by a company’s product or service to its target markets.
Who should attend
- Professionals with a bachelor’s degree and some professional experience (an advanced degree is preferred).
- Graduate students currently pursuing a master’s, MD, PhD, post-doc program in a nonbusiness field.
Trust the experts
Research Statement Yossi Feinberg’s research centers on the analysis of information in strategic decision making. He works on the modeling of costly decision making, reasoning about unawareness, dynamic interactive decisions, reasoning about high order uncertainties, and more. Some of his work i...
Stanford Ignite: Certificate Program on Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Stanford Ignite Full-Time Program Information Session - 2016