About the course
You've excelled in your position, hit your goals and exceeded the expectations – you’re ready for the next step. Ready to move from an individual contributor to leader – someone who can not only perform, but one who can lead strategically and maximize the performance of others.
Even for the best individual contributors this is a tough move, a tough transition to go from leading yourself to leading others. This is an entirely new role, with different day-to-day duties, relationships and a much larger set of expectations. While you may be blessed with natural leadership talents, mastering the art of leading others still takes skill development, training and a commitment on your part to learn what it takes.
In this high-powered session: Emerging Leaders - Strategies To Move From Individual Contributor to Successful leader - Business Growth Strategist & Leadership Expert Meridith Elliott Powell, shares the strategies every emerging leader need to make that transition.
30% Making the transition
- Lead with vision
- The value of self-awareness
- What it takes to manage up and manage your career
40% Leading people
- Understand leadership vs. management
- Hold the difficult conversations
- Skills to be a coach and develop your team
- How to hold effective meetings
- The art of delegation
- How to lead different generations
30% Leading strategically
- How to develop strategic and critical thinking skills
- The techniques to leading change
- How to lead by and understand the importance of your numbers
Strategies To Succeed No Matter What This Economy Does! Sales, engagement, leadership and results; I help leaders and business owners decrease their stress and increase their results by working smarter in today's economy. Face it! We are living in very different economic times. The pace of chang...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.