Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Finance Professionals
- Accounts Payable and Receivables Team
- Budget and Planning Officers
- Financial Advisers and other Finance Professionals and Accountants
About the course
Build skills to take your career out of the ‘back-room’ in to the boardroom!
World-class organisations are shaping their finance functions to be more efficient and to better support the value creation process. The most progressive enterprises have transformed their finance professionals in to strategic business partners, bringing them out of the back-room to support their key board level decision-makers.
This leading edge course is designed to help delegates to meet the challenge for the 21st century finance professional to both improve efficiency and effectiveness whilst controlling and reducing operational costs.
This Oxford training course is designed to provide delegates with a practical working understanding of the most up to date finance function practices and techniques aimed at maximising efficiency and operational relevance; after the course you will be able to:
- Transform finance professionals in to strategic business partners
- Engage the finance team in the value creation process
- Initiate and implement measures to improve finance process efficiency
- Achieve dramatic a reduction in period end closing processes
- Develop state of the art tools for forecasting and decision-making
- Apply change management to transform the finance function
- 21st Century Challenges for the Finance Function
- The Role of the Strategic Finance Business Partner
- Balancing Pressures on Time-Quality-Cost
- Practical Steps to Improve Inventory Systems Efficiency
- Practical Steps to Improve Receivables Systems Efficiency
- Practical Steps to Improve Payables Systems Efficiency
- Practical Steps to Reduce Period Close Process Time
- Modern Approaches to Analysing, Managing and Reducing Costs
- Using Financial Models to Improve Business Forecasting
- An integrated Approach to Business Reporting
- Strategic Decision-Making
- Building a Vision for the Finance Function
- Taking your Finance Career to the Next Level
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.