Streamlining the Project Management Process for Manufacturing
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Georgia Tech Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
Learn efficient project management techniques focused on reducing risk, improving communication, and reducing project completion times in the Streamlining Project Management Process for Manufacturing course. By the end of this course, you'll be able to demonstrate the importance of cross-functional teams, a robust planning process, visual project boards, and holding efficient project communication meetings.
What You Will Learn
- How to integrate lean tools and techniques into processes
- How to use lean tools to improve overall efficiency and productivity
How You Will Benefit
- Apply lean concepts to project management.
- Improve overall efficiency and productivity.
- Project management systems and comparisons
- Integrated project teams
- Requirements event
- Planning event
Who should attend
This course is designed for project managers, project engineers, operations directors, general managers, and middle management levels.