Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Tender Fundamentals is designed for anyone who is:
- Inexperienced with tenders
- Unsure of the tender process
- Intimidated by complex tender processes
- In need of a tender workflow solution, or
- Looking for a competitive advantage
- Trades people
- Small business owners
- Submission coordinators
- Bid managers, or
- Anyone involved in the preparation of tenders.
About the course
Tender Fundamentals Course is the first step to recognizing and harnessing the capacity of your organization, regardless of its size. The Tender Fundamentals Course gives you the skills, tools and confidence to develop:
- The tender planning and response process
- Your understanding of the procurement process, and the right strategy and scale for your approach to win the work
## Course Objectives
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- To understand the Dimensions of Effective Leadership
- To understand the Psychological Processes underlying Leadership Behavior
- To develop Support for Leadership Development
- To welcome the Challenges and Opportunities in Becoming a Principled Leader
Understand the tender process
- What is a tender?
- The procurement process.
Preparing to tender
- Capture planning.
- What else can be done before the bid is released?
- Conducting the ‘GO | NOGO’ process
- Understanding your competitors
- Who should this be?
- Roles and responsibilities of the bid team
- Creating a point of difference
- The secret to winning
Preparing your tender response
- The tender analysis
- Laying out your tender response
Independent peer review
- When should this occur?
- Who should do this?
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.