Who should attend
This OXFORD online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will especially benefit:
- Professionals seeking to get deep information about domains of technology in finance
- Professionals who have an interest in emerging technologies and their applications in finance and banking
- Senior executives and employees in charge of company’s financial and IT departments
About the course
Technology companies are moving into financial services and financial institutions are looking to technology to enhance their services. As the two worlds merge, understanding of fintech or technology applications in finance will be increasingly relevant to the skillset of anyone seeking to work in technology, finance or even regulations.
This OXFORD online training course provides a primer to current developments in fintech and the relevant technologies. It will help you understand how disruptive innovations create opportunity in finance industry and its impact on society especially your firm and your clients. Attendees will have an opportunity to learn from real world case studies and dive into technologies that are being used in the industry such as Big Data, Cloud, Blockchain and AI.
Participants attending this OXFORD online training course will:
- Understand finance technology and the different related applications
- Determine how Fintech technology and Fintech corporations are changing the legacy sector
- Differentiate use cases of multiple emerging technologies within the finance ecosystem
- Analyse how competing interests may influence the way Fintech reshapes traditional banking
- Explore who is currently adopting and driving financial innovations
- Analyse real-world examples to assess the disruption in financial systems
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Disruption in the Financial world
- What is finance technology?
- Fintech applications and trends
- Enabling technologies in finance
- Biometric Technologies
- Big Data and Cloud
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger
- Common Regulatory Challenges
- Smart Regulatory Approaches and Innovations
OXFORD e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attended and completed the online training course
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.