Who should attend
This program is ideal for women of all levels who wish to strengthen their ability to convey their ideas and project a strong leadership presence.
About the course
Taking the Stage® is a ground-breaking program that shows women how to speak with courage and confidence so they can be seen and heard as leaders.
Why This Program?
You will work with an experienced communication coach from The Humphrey Group, who will guide you to script yourself with clarity and intention, unlock the power of your voice and achieve a confident and authentic presence.
This two-day program includes workshops and personalized coaching sessions in a small, supportive group that will enable you to practice speaking as a compelling leader in a variety of situations. You will have the opportunity to prepare and deliver a brief talk, receive personalized voice and presence coaching and role-play conversations.
Through this program, you will learn to:
- View every communication as an opportunity to influence
- Craft and communicate a strong leadership identity
- Identify minimizing habits that undermine how you are perceived
- Adopt the mindset to lead with confidence
- Deliver clear messages using a logical structure
- Use strong language that is assertive, not aggressive
- Adopt a powerful vocal presence
- Achieve an authentic physical presence that conveys confidence
- Capitalize on conversations as leadership opportunities
- Effectively navigate conflict in conversations
Maggie is a Consultant based in Toronto. She is a highly talented and committed coach and instructor. Since joining The Humphrey Group in 2003, Maggie has worked with a broad range of clients to strengthen their communication skills. Maggie has coached and led seminars and workshops across Canada...
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.