Taking the Stage® – Achieving a Leadership Presence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Asper School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Taking the Stage® is a ground-breaking program that shows women how to speak with courage and confidence so they can be seen and heard as leaders.
Why This Program?
You'll work with an experienced communication coach from the Humphrey Group Inc., who will guide you to speak with a clear message, persuasive structure, and compelling language. This two-day course includes workshops and personalized coaching sessions in a small, supportive group that will enable you to practice speaking as a compelling leader in a variety of situations. You will have the opportunity to prepare and deliver a brief talk, receive personalized voice and presence coaching and roleplay off-the-cuff conversations.
Through this program, you will learn to:
- Explore challenges faced in leadership roles
- Portray yourself as leaders, not just a doer
- Adopt a ‘taking the stage’ mindset
- Confidently share your vision with others
- Deliver clear messages using a logical structure
- Use strong language that is assertive, not aggressive
- Use your vocal power to engage others
- Achieve a dynamic presence that will position you as a strong leader
- Avoid ‘minimizing’ behaviors
- Turn spontaneous interactions into leadership conversations
Who should attend
This program is ideal for women of all levels who wish to strengthen their ability to convey their ideas and project a strong leadership presence.