Who should attend
This course is designed for those responsible for managing complex transformation projects in the supply chain and logistics environment. This course is appropriate for individuals who seek to improve their skills in driving organizational alignment, communications, change management, and ensuring customer concerns are addressed as part of a transformation effort.
About the course
Complex supply chain transformation requires managing resources from many different departments, ensuring internal and external stakeholder alignment, mitigating large amounts of risk, and implementing communication, risk mitigation, and change management plans to ensure a successful project. Successful project management in complex supply chain environments requires application of well-planned integrated approaches. This course conveys an integrated view to supply chain transformation incorporating elements of change management, test plan development, project management techniques, and establishing effective project management teams.
What You Will Learn
- Supply-chain transformation projects
- Cross-organizational alignment barriers
- Change-management strategies
- Effective communication plans
- Executive alignment
How You Will Benefit
- Understand the common types of supply chain transformation projects
- Understand the barriers to cross-organizational alignment and how to overcome them
- Build and execute a change management strategy
- Develop and implement and effective communications plan
- Understand the importance of executive alignment to project success
- Understand how to evaluate project team readiness and address gaps
- Design KPIs to ensure you are measuring what you intend
- Assess and manage risk through each phase of the project
- Design testing and training strategies to ensure a successful implementation
- Monitor post implementation performance against KPIs to understand how your project has performed against your goals
- Define, measure, and manage impact to the customer
- REVIEW OF THE COMMON TYPES AND ELEMENTS OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT TRANSFORMATION PROJECTS
- UNDERSTANDING AND OVERCOMING BARRIERS TO CROSS-ORGANIZATIONAL ALIGNMENT
- BUILDING AND EXECUTING A CHANGE MANAGEMENT PLAN
- ADDRESSING EXECUTIVE ALIGNMENT AND PROJECT TEAM READINESS
- BUILDING AND MANAGING THE RIGHT METRICS/KPIS
- CREATING AND EXECUTING A COMMUNICATIONS PLAN
- UNDERSTANDING AND MANAGING CUSTOMER IMPACT
- MANAGING GO-LIVE EXECUTION AND RISK
Mr. Brown has over 30 years of experience in supply chain management operations and services as an operations manager, consultant, educator, and executive recruiter. Tim was appointed as Managing Director in the Georgia Tech Supply Chain & Logistics Institute (SCL). SCL is a unit of Georgia ...
John Szoke, Lean Deployment Executive Having joined LeanCor in 2010, John brings 15 years of hands-on supply chain experience to his role as a Lean Deployment Executive. In his current position, John works with organizations on end to end consulting projects to understand and advance their suppl...
Read more about Project management
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.