Who should attend
This programme is suited for CEOs, C-suite executives, leadership teams and functional heads.
About the course
Grow your leadership competence in challenging economic and political contexts. At the heart of business success lies a clear and well-communicated strategy. A sound strategy is one that is based on good choices about how a firm will compete in the future, how it will serve its chosen market and how it will bring its capabilities to that market. Strategy is also about making good choices in a rapidly changing set of business conditions. The goal of every top management team is to both seek and create the opportunities that present themselves to the business, while at the same time ensuring threats and constraints are adequately dealt with.
This two day programme will explore the challenges and opportunities ahead and strategies for dealing effectively with them. Professor Nick Binedell will facilitate this programme in which you will have the opportunity to further develop your strategic leadership skills to lead strategy design and execution across your organisation.
How you will benefit
At the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of leaders in setting the strategic agenda for the organisation;
- Understanding appropriate strategic frameworks ;
- Interpret and write a strategy;
- Implement a strategy; and
- Develop a sound action plan you can apply back in the workplace.
Key focus areas:
- Understanding the world we live and work in;
- Understanding the South African landscape;
- Leading the organisation;
- Strategic leadership;
- Leadership and decision making under pressure;
- Strategy design; and
- Strategy execution.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.