Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
Hone your ability to solve the right problems and drive greater value for your organization. In this program we’ll explore a set of frameworks that will help you find and formulate problems, understand them better in context, and make good choices about what to do next even in the face of uncertainty. Strategic thinking starts with differentiating between the urgent and the important and deciding which problems should get your attention. We’ll explore a framework for contextualizing problems and mapping the landscape of stakeholders so that you can better understand interdependencies within the system. These insights will inform your decisions about which issues to focus on and how to prioritize them. As you strengthen your strategic thinking skills, you are far better equipped to make decisions about emerging challenges, shifting markets, and complex situations.
- A systematic process to identify and prioritize core issues tied to important team or organizational goals
- A framework for exploring interdependencies and key players within a system
- Tools for analyzing uncertainties and envisioning possible futures to consider
- Improved ability to observe problems, envision possible solutions, and make good choices
- Better ability to consider both intended and unintended consequences of decisions and actions
- Greater clarity and resolve when making tough choices in support of longer term objectives
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.