Who should attend
Professionals and managers who are interested in enhancing their strategic thinking capabilities and strive to become a truly influential leaders
About the course
It is becoming increasingly important for all professional, regardless of level, to make effective business decisions under multiple constraints in uncertain and highly dynamic environments.
This Oxford online training course aims to enhance the effective engagement and the quality of contribution of middle management and key professional staff in strategic problem solving. It introduces the most relevant strategy concepts and applies them in the context most relevant to the current organisational environment to facilitate strategic thinking and generation of innovative strategies.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Strategic thinking in a VUCA world
- Stakeholder management and influence
- Setting direction and formulating goals in uncertainty
- Understanding external trends and internal capabilities
- Identifying and evaluating strategic alternatives in complex and ambiguous environment
- Leading people through strategy implementation
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online using ClickMeeting and has three sessions starting from 0900 and end 1400.
- What is strategy and strategic thinking in a VUCA world?
- Setting objectives in uncertainty
- Customer and stakeholder analysis, value proposition
- Understanding the challenges and opportunities facing the business
- Identifying and evaluating resources and capabilities
- Key result areas
- Formulating and considering alternative solutions
- Scenario analysis
- Rational choice, decisions under certainty, risk and uncertainty
- A holistic approach to strategy implementation
Oxford e-Certificate will be provided for delegates who attend and complete the online training course
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.