Strategic Sales Management
Great salespeople are critical to the performance of an organization. But its success depends on its sales managers and their capabilities to effectively set goals, objectives, and priorities that align with the larger firm.
In this intensive Strategic Sales Management program, you will explore characteristics of exceptional sales leadership, and learn how you can boost organizational success through your role as a sales manager in both business-to-business (B2B), and business-to-consumer (B2C) settings.
Through highly interactive sessions instructed by two experienced practitioners, you’ll learn proven sales management strategies and techniques to lead yourself, your direct reports, and your organization.
From designing your sales goals and structure, coaching your direct reports, and aligning motivation with compensation programs, this Strategic Sales Management program will provide the frameworks and techniques you need to consistently drive high performance.
- Explore proven methods to effectively design, lead, and manage a sales organization
- Learn techniques to drive your own professional growth and career development
- Analyze your most urgent and important sales management issues, drawing from knowledge and experience from instructors and colleagues
- Explore techniques for more effective hiring, coaching, and recognition programs
- Review and enhance your sales strategy
- Examine sales metrics
- Decide on actions to upgrade your sales management performance in your areas of greatest opportunity
- Top ten characteristics of high performing sales managers
- Establishing your career goals and strategy
- Designing your sales organization goals and structures
- Creating a high-performance sales team through recruitment, selection, and hiring
- Coaching and developing salespeople
- Fostering a championship culture for your sales team
Who should attend
Professionals who want a systematic understanding of proven strategic professional sales leadership and management approaches in a highly interactive and experiential format. Participants include:
- Current sales professionals preparing to be managers in both B2B and B2C environments
- Current sales managers interested in improving their effectiveness
- Decision-makers looking to work more effectively with the sales team and are not in a sales department such as marketing, finance, product management, product development, human resources, manufacturing, research and development, or general management